For over 100 years, Dufferin Construction has been building structures, roads and bridges to build strong communities from the ground up. As we have grown, we are inspired to give back to these communities that we work and live in by providing infrastructure for the benefit of health care, education, sports and recreation. We have taken our expertise and have partnered with local stakeholder groups to create parks, hiking trails and sporting facilities for families and hiking enthusiasts alike.
By providing volunteers to make our parks and walking trails clean, attractive and safe, we encourage individuals of all ages to get involved and bring some great local projects to fruition. Be it for schools, the arts or the environment, Dufferin Construction is committed to being an enthusiastic and pro-active supporter of our communities. Previous projects have included:
- Storybook Gardens – London, ON – revitalization of outdoor theatre.
- Simcoe Lions Baseball Park – Simcoe, ON – dugout roofs to keep players and coaches dry in the event of rain.
- Cobblestone School – Paris, ON – development of walking trails, open spaces, play park.
- Hamilton Conservation Authority – Hamilton, ON – trail enhancements and trail cleanup.
- Coronation Park – Oakville, ON – park cleanup and beautification including tree & shrub planting, park benches re-painted.
- TA Blakelock Secondary School – Oakville, ON – running track rehabilitation and playing field reconstruction.